Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Leslie Ross Singers "Australian Sing Along" LP 1964
They are good singers and do a good job on all the tracks.
Tassie Ian has kindly provided this materialand it has edited up very easily. Thanks again Ian.
I sought to convert these files at 192-224VBR but, like many of these older LPs, the contents are not very complex so do not worry that the results are much lower than that. (170VBR is the highest on this album).
Tracklist. (lots of medleys)
1. I'm going back to Yarrawonga / Along the Road to Gundagai / The Old Sundowner / Back to Croajingalong
2.Goodbye Melbourne Town / Where's that old cobber of mine / Bourke Street on Saturday Night / Woolloomooloo
3. The Bells of St. Mary's
4. Botany Bay / The Dying Stockman / Click go the Shears
5. Murray Moon / Down Wagga Way / That Old Bush Shanty of Mine
6. Waltzing Matilda (Marie Cowan 1903 composition)
7, Australia will be there / This bit of the world belongs to us / The Charge at the Dardanelles / A brown slouch hat.
8, Snowy River / I've got a possie in dear old Aussie / I'm gonna hump my bluey
9. Never Never (We're off to..)
10. The Pub with No Beer / The Dog sits on the tuckerbox / Tie me kangaroo down sport
11. The Big Blue Billabong / Come with me to the Races / A.N.Z.A.C
12. Bless This House
Download with full graphics 43Mb